Monday, March 23, 2009

Another photo shoot

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: blessing
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Our cute friend Laura took these beautiful pictures of Sophie and FInn!! I just love them they are all dressed up in their blessing clothes and we blessed at my my mom's house on March 1st. They day was perfect and Audy did such an amazing job on both blessings I was in tears!! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and my two beautiful babies who bring such love and joy onto my life!! Thank you to all that came and participated in the blessing we love you all!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

OH MY! they are the TWO CUTEST THINGS EVER! oh my gosh! i love their blessing outfits! LOVE the naked ones! HOW CUTE! and, LOVE THE TUTU! yay!
ooh what little beauties! I DO love the one of all four of you, and the one with daddy! SOO DANG CUTE!

love their tiny little precious faces! TOO SWEET FOR WORDS!!!

it is soo nice to have a friend that is SOO talented!

Alisa said...

I think those might be some of the cutest pics I have ever seen. I am so sorry we missed the blessing but it sounds like it was amazing. We need to get together.

Melissa said...

Oh I like that you did the blessing at your mom and dads house that is a much more private and intimate setting for somthing so special. They are little cutie pies!

Unknown said...

They are so f'in cute. i love these kids. geoff gets back today so please stop by to see him and keep milo company. i wish i were home so bad. i am in hong kong and i am just missing my boys too much. i have a week left to go. better go to bed. it is late here. love you all!

annie said...

Wow, you guys produce cute kids! we miss you and can't believe how big your babies are getting!

Chris and Ashley said...

ok, whoever took these pictures did such a great job! I can't believe how cute your kids are!