Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Orleans

We just got back from a little trip to New Orleans/Florida, we had a great time hanging out with family and eating yummy food and exploring new places.. these pictures are of New Orleans... Stay tuned for our adventures in Florida.. they will be the next post. Enjoy!!
Sophie and Finn's very first plane ride!! They were such good little travelers!!
Hanging out with family in Mandeville.
Just hanging out in their first hotel bed.
Having a blast splashing each other in the hotel bath tub!
Me enjoying a Beignet!

Sophie's first Beignet!

Finn loving his!!

These pictures are of us in front of the mighty Mississippi!
Double duty..
Finn and Audy on Bourbon street
Me and Sophie on Bourbon street... I think this is the only time I will ever let my kids on Bourbon street again!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL I love that you said you'll never let them on Bourbon street again. I have heard thats a crazy place. What a fun little vacation. Was it hot? Your babies are darling, I still cant believe you have twins!

Heather said...

hahahah! what angels! ooh man! that plane ride! wow! you are awesome! I LOVE your comment on only time letting them on bourbon street! haha.

we live soo close to new orleans... i am glad you got to go! how fun!

Sunni said...

AWWW such sweet little babies. I love the pics. I heard there were some BIG milestones while you were away, aunty needs some hugs

Matt said...

Two babies on a plane across the country? Guys....nice job!

A New Life Student said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good time. You got some great pictures and like always, you all look great!
Now that the kids are use to flying you can come on down to Texas :)

Unknown said...

I love it! So sweet, and Finn is such a ham with the camera - too cute! Can't wait to see your FL pics next --- and we have to get together with you guys SOON!

PS - Beignets are my FAVORITE! You just made my mouth WATER... :)

The Preece Family said...

HA HA HA - that was ME by the way, I was just signed in as my dad apparently when I posted that last comment! :)