Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jackson

Audy ventured off on a guys trip to Jackson. They ran the river (which no one got pictures of!) they fished and camped and tried to find wildlife.. He came home a new man, he has been working like crazy on our house and it was a well deserved vacation..(even though it wasn't the best timing for me!)


The Whole gang
3 Elk... apparently this was the extent of the wild life they saw.. Audy was really disappointed he didn't see a bear! Bald Eagle
Audy and his cousin Pat
They ate pretty well... I was quite impressed with their tin foil dinner skills!
Here is audy with the only fish caught on the trip.. small but they ate it anyway!
Audy doing what he loves most!
Zach, Audy and Mike.

I promise the next post will pictures of the house!

3 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

Cute pics! Gotta love those fun lovin boys!

Barnes said...

Hey Ash, it is Leslie. I found you through Lindsey. Which I am glad cause now I can keep up on you guys. I still can't believe you have twins! And I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. It is always fun to see a before and after. Lots of work, but very worth it to have your own place!
So I am in charge of making a pasta salad for a shower this weekend and thought of the one you brought to Lindsey's going away party at Jen's. Would you mind sharing the recipe? E-mail me at pocahontas_21_99@yahoo.com

A New Life Student said...

Dude, that beard is legit!!! I have to get me one of those SL hats that Pat has... I'm lovin it!!