Thursday, January 21, 2010

Opening presents with Nanna and Poppie (Nan and Bob).
Sophie and Finn were lucky enough to get their grandparents to come out early for Christmas!
Here there are have a blast opening presents wit them.


Finn with his safety goggles on!

Sophie was so excited she couldn't stop moving for a picture!

Nanna and Soph trying to figure out how to put her car together!

Sophie showing off her new outfit.

We couldn't leave Meka out of the fun!





They loved and still love these cars!! As you can see by the looks on their faces that are having so much fun!!
Thanks Nanna and Poppie for all the wonderful things and for coming out to be with us!!
............................................................................................................................................................................................
Temple square to see the lights!
We took the kids see the lights at temple square and they absolutely loved it!! They were in awe of all the little twinkling lights...we could hardly get them sit for a picture!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

They are such little dolls. I love the safety glasses! So fun to see your little guys.

Tisha and Mark said...

I like their coats! Sad that I have to buy those this year!! :) I love Finn's face in the last picture of him too :) Can't wait to see you guys!

allison wright said...

I love Sophie's arms moving 100 mph with excitement. I love that Christmas picture at Temple Square. I am sure sad I didn't see you over the holidays. Hopefully soon!