Friday, April 9, 2010

Nutella

I know I post a lot of pics where my kids are eating..but thats what we like to do around here!
My brother brought home some nutella so I thought I would let Sophie and Finn try some out!
And I think they LOVED it! Yum






.....................................................................................................................................
After I gave them their graham crackers full of nutella I quickly ran out of the room to get a laundry basket and when i returned not even 2 minutes later I found this...!







Poor little guy was pasted out! He didn't even wake up when I washed his face and put him to bed!

6 comments:

QNC said...

These photos are so sweet, but now thinking of your adorable house I have anxiety about all the cuteness this nutella could ruin!

allison wright said...

that trevor introducing the wee ones to nutella. i am glad they loved it and it was so amazing finn had to sleep it off. those big eyes melt my heart.

Heather said...

OH my gosh! that is too funny! NUTELLA Is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmm

they are soo dang cute! I love the asleep pic! how adorable are they!? i love seeing pics of them!!! missed you guys! xoxo

Melissa said...

Man they are cute and getting so big! I love that you capture these pictures.

Cristi Benedict said...

Zach LOVES Nutella! I showed him these pics and he loved it! They are so cute. Great photos!

jen said...

I'm gonna have try some Nutella... they make it look so good! Finn passing out... classic! How do you get your kids to do that? Taedon has only fallen asleep twice (in the car, mind you) since he was a little baby.