Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Century

Audy and his friend Q rode the Salt Lake Century bike ride this last Saturday. I just wanted to post a few pics of these two studs! The bike ride was a total of 108 miles it started at the fair grounds in Salt Lake and they rode around Antelope Island and ended up back at the fair grounds! Wow what a long ride.. and they made awesome time!! So proud of you two!



This is Audy right at the 108 mile.. I was parked on the road so I could see him right when he was done. I am so proud of him he just started riding a few weeks before this ride and he did such a great job! What an accomplishment! Now for the MS ride in June..this one I will be riding with him!

5 comments:

QNC said...

Audy is such a rock star for doing so awesome without even really training!

Quentin was complaining about his sore booty for days.

PS, sorry for letting a parking lot get me so angry that day! :)

The Tews said...

WOW!!! That is awesome - way to go Audy! You know you are in good shape when you can just bust out 108 miles on a bike without much training!

Stephanie said...

for some reason that doesn't surprise me that he was able to do that after just a few weeks of training.

so glad to hear you guys will be riding for MS. I have a few friends who have it, one of which could die within 5 years or sooner, such a heartbreaking disease. good luck on your ride!

Melissa said...

Way to go to your cute husband! I don't think I can even ride a mile on a bike anymore...

Z said...

What studs!!!