Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 yr pics













My cute and talented friend Cristi was kind enough to take amazing pictures of Sophie and Finn! They turned out so cute I love them!  At two Sophie loves to sing, she is always serenading us with a song.  I love to hear her little voice! She is so sweet and loves her brother! Sophie is my little artist she loves to sit and color and do art projects! She loves to dress up in anything and wear mommy's "high shoes."   Finn at two is so fun to watch he is such a BOY any ball or gun he is all about! He loves to watch football with his dad.  He is such a good sharer with his sister, he makes sure Sophie has whatever he has too!  Finn is talking really well, he is putting his words together to make sentences!  I love these two, they are full of so much life and love!  I love to watch them play and laugh together there is nothing better!  I am so grateful that I get to be their mom and watch them learn and grow!

7 comments:

Erik & Nicole said...

They are so cute. Miss you guys!

QNC said...

Looking at this post makes my ovaries hurt. Your babies are so cute!

Audy & Ash said...

Who is E&N?

Tisha and Mark said...

Glad you got some of Sophs with a smile and not YELLING at the camera. Those turned out awesome! What cuties!

Cristi Benedict said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like them! Your kids are the cutest for sure!!!

Greg and Carly said...

Cute pictures! I love the one's where they're hugging each other!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Ash! You are such an adorable family. I love these pictures. Hope your holidays are happy!