Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Paris


Back In April Audy and I had the opportunity to go to Europe and visit Paris and Prague.  We had an amazing time in both places!  

We took Van with us and he was a champ!  He didn't make a peep on the 10 hour plane flight to Paris! Although it was a rough flight for the poor 10 year old sitting RIGHT behind me... he threw up ALL over the aisle and himself, it was so gross and smelled awful!!  Then things settled down a bit, but then the smoke alarm starts  going off in the bathroom, someone decided they couldn't go the whole flight without a little weed..the whole cabin feels up pot smell.  I do have to say it did smell better than the awful throw up smell!  Finally we get to Paris!  YAY


La Seine river




Notre Dame


















Back to the hotel to finally relax!



Outside the Notre Dame





The South Rose Window symbolises Christ triumphant, reigning over Heaven, surrounds byall his witnesses on earth.





















The Louve!



The Winged Victory of Samothrace.  One of the first pieces you see when to get inside the Louve.


Madonna and child surrounded by six angels.


Taking a break... I could have stayed there ALL day!




Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa of course!




Aphrodite known as 'Venus de Milo'


Crepes on the street.. to die for!!   SO GOOD!




Traditional French cuisine.. they roast everything right there on the street.  It smelled so good!(yes that is a whole pig on the bottom rack!)


On the top of the Eiffel Tower





Next up is Prague!


3 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

I would have DIED if I was right in front of that barfing kid!!! AHHH!! I hate puke. I'm jealous of your fabulous trip though. Looks so amazing.

Tisha and Mark said...

Yeah, the barf on that long of a flight, might have killed me. I would have asked to me moved. No joke. However, this makes me want to go back to Paris. I think about it all the time and those crepes call to me nightly :) How fun! Can't wait to hear about Disneyworld!

QNC said...

Good for you for being brave enough to do Paris with a baby! Looks like so much fun.