Tuesday, December 10, 2013

more July


Family pictures at the Ranch





Cousins!!




Sophie the NINJA!








We had so much fun at the swimming hole this year!

Van LOVED the freezing cold water!


My handsome stud!





Buddies!


Van and Parker waiting for Finn and Sophie to perform!




Pretty woman dance.. Spohie was so darling!!  I was so sad, my camera stopped working right as Finn stared to perform!!  So I didn't get any pictures of him, but I did get the whole thing on film and he did awesome!  Love that little super hero of mine!!


Bippity Boppity Boo!







Sophie got a date to the zoo with me, daddy and Van.



So happy! 





Playing in the yard, and crawling in the grass were some of Van's favorite things to do this summer.


Audy building the new play set.




I couldn't find Sophie after she came in from running through the sprinklers, so when I called for her she said she was in the bathroom, when I went in to check on her, she said she was just warming up.

Finn came in and saw her in the sink and immedeatly went to the other bathroom to "warm up!"

Hanging out on the finished play set

Finn got a playdate with just his cousin to the zoo!







                                         We made a quick trip out to Denver to visit Mamie



Trying to fly kites

picking wild strawberries. YUM!


Finn was such a great helper when it came to painting the house!



Splash pad!  Van was is heaven!

Laying out!



The crew



The Mountain of wood chips for the play area!


Entertained them for hours!


Love this little monkey!
July was fun and very very busy!


No comments: