Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big afternoon out

So we pretty much haven't gone anywhere (except grandparents homes) since our babies have been born. Today they are 11 whole weeks...I can't believe it. So since we are totally going stir crazy we thought the we would venture out to Target...It is always fun to put the babies in their Limo like stroller and cruise around. After that we went to see Jenny and Ashley over at Jill and Steve's new place (their house is awesome) So for us that was a very adventurous day, and we plan to start trying to get out to controlled environments more...We just don't want our biggest fear to come true and end up back in the hospital with RSV or anything like that. Sophie and Finn are getting big (to us) Sophie is probably around 9lbs and Finn close to 11 or 12 lbs...I thought I would throw in some Bath time pics of Sophie and Finn for fun :)






9 comments:

Hilary said...

thanks for doing a comprehensive baby post. They are getting so big! So darling. Finn is looking fat so that is good. THey are both so beautiful. I can't wait to see them in two weeks!

Sunni said...

Hello everybody! I love you babies!

allison wright said...

I am glad you are able to get out a bit. The Smoots are all looking great, especially those little babies.

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

Your babies are as cute as vitamin P. We are hoping to come up the first week in January but plans are not yet final. If the Utes turn this bowl into a fiesta all of the kids will be down here raisin' hell. Debs wants to hold your babies. For now she will just have to hold me and hold her job cus it's paying our bills.

Tisha and Mark said...

Love the chubs! :) I can't believe they are 11 weeks! We have taken Mckinley out- obviousy the "Junk House" from our post was the highlight. Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Okay, I don't know if Audy updates the blog or not, but my name is Stephanie (Dean) West, Audy knows me as Chicago. He and I used to hang out a while back. I just wanted to say congratulations on your twins. I had no idea and then just through some blog hoppin' I found yours! So anyway, tell Audy hi for me. That's so awesome that you got a girl and a boy! I wanted twins so badly!

Stephanie said...

We live out in Daybreak now. We just moved here about 3 months ago and I LOVE it. I go to a playdate once a week with some girls so if Ash ever wants to come, let me know! (I know, we've never met, who cares). It's more for the adults than the kids. Do you guys live in Kamas? I think you said that a while ago, I can't remember, though. Oh, and I have a friend whose boys name is Finn and I love it, good name.

Toni Ludlow said...

So glad you found us!!! Cutest Babies,Congrats!! Everything is going good over here. I dont know if you knew that I miscarried around 10 weeks in August, but look out for an announcement soon hopefully about another pregnancy :)We are going pretty good though, Petey just finished with his applications for PA school so we are just waiting to hear now. We need to get together!! Congrats again!

Heather said...

SERIOUSLY those carseats are too crazy awesome! I LOVE THEM!\

what angels you have!!

oh my heavens! they are SOO small! I LOVE how teeney tiny they are! so sweet! my babies come out 10lbs at a time! I miss the whole newborn baby stage.. I LOVE small babies! PRECIOUS!