Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The End

So to conclude our trip to Florida here are the rest of the pictures...


We had a four hour drive from New Orleans to Florida so on the way down to break up the trip we ate at Cracker Barrel.. SO here are Sophie and FInn rocking on these adorable rockers that I will one day buy for both of them... They loved it!!
Finn playing with the sand... he was so good he would grab big hand full and let it run out, but he never put it in his mouth! Amazing because usually everything goes straight to the mouth!

Finn and his Daddy.. Audy loved taking his kids to the beach where he spent a lot of his childhood, he is such a proud Daddy!


Sophie was taking a nap so we took Finn down to the beach by himself and of course we had to bury him for the first time!


Family photo!

Such big babies sitting on their very own beach chairs!!
Such a sweet BOY!!

Precious baby DOLL!


We had such a fun time at the beach.. Thanks Nan, Bob Hil and Rod for coming with us it wouldn't have been the same without you guys!! ( Oh and Rod thanks for playing scrabble every night!!)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are great beach pictures! I think you need to buy those rocking chairs too. I loved that you played scrabble I think its one of my favorites. And I love that headband you have on too.

Rodney said...

I'm always up for Scrabble. I never got a 75-point word like Audy, but I had a great time. Fun trip!

A New Life Student said...

Man, they are so dang cute! Sounds like they are little angles too. I'm jealous of your fun vacation! It looks like you had a blast.

Heather said...

oooh! what little loves! they are too cute for words! i wanna squeeze them! they are darling! oooh so love those chairs too! my fave!

you look AWESOME! seriously. what the!? no fair! haha!

love sophie's hat oooh too cute polkas are my favorite!

love you guys! glad you had such a great time! xoxo

Tisha and Mark said...

It was SOOOOO great to see you! And, don't be mad but I went to Kmart and got those shoes and there were like 13 other pairs I would buy. LOVE IT! :) Can't wait to see you and the precious babes in July!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! You definitely need to get those rocking chairs!