Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lately we have been...



Visiting with my cute cousin from Arizona and Sophie and Fin meeting her baby girl Mckinley for the first time!! (thanks Tisha for getting us all together we love and miss you!!)

Being quite the handful lately.. FInn is all over the place if I turn my back for just a minute he is into something.. at this particular time he decided he wanted to be in the toy basket with all of is toys!! STINKER!!

Going to Finn and Sophie's 9 month check up.. NO SHOTS YEAH!! They had a hay day with the butcher paper they put down on the table.. by the time we left it looked like we threw confetti all over the floor... Finn's new weight 20 pounds even and for miss Sophie she is still at a petite 17.1 pounds!







Hiking at the Ranch..Audy and I had so much fun hiking Finn and Soph up to the Spring the weather couldn't have been more perfect and they had a ball watching all five of the dogs that we took running around!! Everything was so green and lush it was beautiful.. Sophie and FInn loved playing in the dirt and picking weeds and grass it was too much fun!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

They are such cute little buddies. Again, you make me want to go play in the mountains. I remember Tisha :)

Julie Knowlton said...

Beau has a MAJOR crush on Sophie. And he loves his new pal Finn.

Tisha and Mark said...

Hey! Those pictures are so cute and I can't believe they are going to be one in August. I just wrote it on my calendar and couldn't believe it! That means Mckinley is next! Hope things are well...remember I will be in town in July!! :)

jen said...

YaY... I found (ok finally remembered) you guys!! It was so fun seeing you and your adorable little family!! I hope it'll be more often now! Well I'm glad I'll be able to check in with you Smoot's now! I'll invite you to ours too!

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH! they could NOT be more precious! I LOVE IT! i love the ranch pics! SOO DANG CUTE!!!

ok! love the mischevious one! hilarious!! soo freaking adorable!
and you look gorgeous AS ALWAYS! i CAN NOT wait to see you in July! when i come to visit! HORRAY

Lindsey M. said...

Let's be honest- I love your adorable, healthy (little?) babies!! They are too cute!!

Dan and Ali said...

The kids are HUGE! How fun! Great to see you guys are doing well... we're so bad and staying in touch but we do think of you often. P.S. Don't bother looking at our blog... it hasn't changed since Vietnam. I'm hoping Ali will take over soon.