Friday, November 27, 2009

Lately..

As of late this has been Sophie and Finn's new favorite spot. One will climb under my sink then right behind, the other one follows. They are so funny under there, its like they have found a treasure chest, there are crowns (my headbands), and silver (clips for my hot rollers), and potions (all my hair products). But the best thing of all you ask.... well those would have to be my tampons, yes you read right tampons!






Yes both of them have successfully removed the wrapping and are chewing on a tampon.

Watch out Finn is the tampon ninja! !

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

okay, the tampons are so funny 'cause when claire was that age she LOVED playing with my tampons. there were always some in the car 'cause it was her favorite toy, i had to bring one with me everywhere. awesome, i'm glad my kid's not the only weird one haha.

Cristi Benedict said...

I laughed outloud when I read this! :) So stinkin cute! I love that not only do they like to play with tampons, but they like to chew on them!!! So funny! They look adorable with all their treasure! :)

Tisha and Mark said...

I think Meeka is drinking out of the toilet in the Ninja picture :) So Mc hasn't found the tampons, she just learned how to open the toilet lid and stick her hands in. Oh what fun! We just put up the tree today so we will see how that goes! :)

Lindsey M. said...

Mac and I had a good laugh about that...Noah still likes to play with my hair items. They're getting so big!!

Hilary said...

Hilarious. I love the pic of both of them in the cabinet. So cute. Now that I have one, I have no idea how you do it with two. holy busy.

Melissa said...

Oh man they are too funny! I love those pictures. Tampons brought back growing up together! :)

Julie Knowlton said...

I love it! I may or may not start giving Beau some tampons to play with. Just to see.

Coby & Ash said...

SOOOOO funny! Your kids are WAY to cute!

Landmark Lighting said...

Such cute pictures!