Saturday, December 5, 2009

just a few..

I thought I would post a few pics of my babes doing what they do best!


Finn hanging out with Dad while he is trying to get some work done.

My BIG GIRL!

Finn in a box with all his toys.

Love this! Sophie and Finn holding hands at dinner while watching baby Einstein.

FInn in the tub with all the drinks we had for a party... It was so cute he really thought he was drinking the Sprite, after he would throw his head back he would say awh!

Sophie under another sink cheesing it up for the camera...she is not shy one bit!

FInn on a very important phone call... He is constantly finding phones and walking around the house jabbing on and on... he loves the phone, just like his dad!

7 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

I LOVE the sprite one! Adorable. Love those kiddies!

Tisha and Mark said...

Love to see Soph getting some hair :) Can't wait to get them together to play. XOXOX

Z said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this post! The picture of them holding hands is priceless!!! And the last picture of Finn totally looks like a mini-Audy! They're adorable :)

Hilary said...

i love every one of these! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! SO DARLING. We finally got internet and I am working on a long overdue blog entry. Hope we can see you guys soon :)

*The Thomas 3* said...

Keep taking pics guys! It's so fun to see them playing! Holding hands at dinner, so cute! By the way, the last post with the pics under the bathroom sink, hilarious! Tampons, wow! Love it!

Heather said...

what little angels you have!! that holding hands at dinner, makes me want to scream! that is the CUTEST THING EVER!!! i love that! i love watching my girls hold hands. it melts my heart.
HOW precious are they!? i love them!

QNC said...

Quentin is mad we have a blog now because now I have access to all the cute families with babies! He is going to ban me from yours since your kiddies are so cute!