Thursday, October 11, 2012

THREE!

I have THREE kids!  It has been a dream to have Van join our family.  He is such a good baby.  Its still weird to think that he has been with us for only a month, he fits so well into our family that it seems like he has always been with us!  We sure do love him!  Here are some random pics of the last month!








I went to check on FInn before I went to bed, and this is how I found him!

He was totally buried in all of his animals!



Daddy's new football watching buddy! 



He loves his baths! 




Finn is loves to hold his little brother!

I got down the halloween box with all the costumes in it, and didn't think think about it again.
Then I got a knock at my garage door, and here are these two saying trick-or-treat!  I laughed so hard, I had to go get some candy for my first trick-or-treaters of the season!   


Love!

4 comments:

QNC said...

So cute!! I love that they were smart enough to get into costumes and trick or treat. Love it.

Melissa said...

He is such a handsome little guy! So exciting for you and Finn and Sophie are adorable.

Cristi Benedict said...

Your family is the cutest! I can't wait for Madison to be old enough to Trick or Treat! Van is just adorable...of course.

bonnie.hansell said...

I so love seeing your family grow!! Each of these pictures is special as is your family!! Love and hugs to you all.