Monday, August 25, 2008

The Belly





As Ash gets closer and closer to delivering our little babies her belly seems to be getting a mind or minds of its own. There are feet, hands, heads, pretty much everything is poking out of her....
Meka seems to like the belly....she uses it as a chair, already trying to dominate these little babies...She rarly will even go into their rooms, which I guess is a good thing...hopefully she will be good with them.
The Doc now won't even let ash go to the store and in so many words said she has to be on bed rest, which means I am in charge...Looks like a lot of popsicles are in store for the Smoot house:)

9 comments:

The Richards family said...

Oh Ashley you look adorable I hope you are felling ok!! I am thinking of you two and the two that are coming!!!

Bags said...

I am DYING!! Your dog is so funny! That CAN'T be comfy...

Unknown said...

Yeah for new PJs! I can not wait to meet them. I love them already so much!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

That is the coolest thing that I have ever seen Ash...way to go. Let Becky and I know if you guys need anything. Enjoy those frozen treats Audi!

Meg said...

Your wife looks great Audy. I can't wait to see pictures of Finn and Sophie! Good luck these next few weeks.

Sunni said...

Congrats!!! No more belly for you!! You already look awesome, and I love those babies with all my heart! Love you both

Wendy said...

Wow!!! They are beautiful! Glad to her all is going well! Can't wait to see them in person. Hope you to are well also. Love, Auntie Wendy

Wendy said...

Ok , so I'm an idiot and spelled hear and two wrong...brain dead from having kids I guess???Wendy

Heather said...

UMMMMMMM that is THE CUTEST BELLY ON THIS EARTH!!! what is UP with that!??? did she NOT gain weight ANYWHERE ELSE!? good night! seriously!!! that is how my tummy looks, with some rolls on my back, and that is how my BUTT looks (like her tummy) i poke out everywhere! NO fair! she looks like a skinny minnie with a little basketball poking out! I LOVE THAT!
darling pregnant girls! are my fav!