Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chunky Monkies





Our little guys are starting to get some baby chunk on em...Woohoo...we are pretty excited about that.
So we randomly took these pictures of Sophie and then a few days before I left for work we thought we would get some of Finn with his little booty hangin out. He loves being naked, and he also loves to PEE all over me right before I go to work...LOL I think it is his way our telling me that I should just stay home and play with them. When they were brand new they had absolutly no butts and just a little crack were their butts were going to be, so we are proud to show show you their bums

5 comments:

Hilary said...

WOW They really are getting big. They dont even look like premees ? (sp?) anymore! I love the bums, I remember when there were no bums. Yay for Sophie and Finn :)

Sunni said...

Ohhhh, I love the little nakies!

Z said...

Babies got back ;)

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Loved the babies. Thanks for letting us stop by last night.

Cristi Benedict said...

Love the bum bums! SOO cute!