Sunday, October 5, 2008





These pictures were taken on our bed all at different times. We spend a lot of time in our bed since we moved our only TV into our room, so we can relax at any chance we get. Sleep is for the weak, well that is what I tell myself since we haven't slept for more the a 3 hour time frame since bringing our little bundles of joy home. One of these pictures Ash got while Finn and I were having some snuggy time...past out!
I think we are starting to get use to a lack of sleep...I mean I only fell asleep with my face flat on the conference room table at my sales meeting for 5 or so mintues.
Any way these little guys are getting bigger and changing every day....They are so cute and so much fun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that one of you and Finn is to die for!

allison wright said...

I agree with geoff and lindsay! he looks like he is smiling. i sure hope you guys are ok.