Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy AuDy!!

Audy wanted pancakes for breakfast so Finn and I sang Happy Birthday... Sophie was up all night and slept through breakfast!
The pancakes were still hot when i put the candle in so it melted in the middle so i used these pancakes as glasses!!


cUte RO b and his girlfriend came up to the ranch to be with Audy on his birthday

So Audy turned 26 on Sunday... We started celebrating the big day on Saturday with my family, and we were able to go out and enjoy the nice weather. Sophie and Finn had their very first walk!! and they slept right through it!! On Sunday Audy's actual birthday we packed up the whole house and took the babies up to the ranch to celebrate with Audy's family... It was so fun to get out of the house and spend some quality time with family!!
Audy is such a good husband and Daddy we love him so much, Happy birthday!!

Finn all geared up for his first walk!! Me very excited to use my stroller and enjoying some fresh air!!

My cute grandparents came over to hold Sophie and Finn and help celebrate Audy's birthday.
Cutest Finn and Sophie snuggling before dinner

11 comments:

Z said...

Happy Birthday Audy!!!! Oh my goodness your kids are soooo big now!!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Hey Ash!! This is Lindsay Dahle. I came across your blog and thought I would say hi!! I can't believe you have twins!! You caught right up to me. :) They are so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!! Hope you are getting some sleep. You look darling as always. by the way...my little girls name is Finley... So we both have Finns. My blog is vicandlindsay.blogspot.com
-LIndsay Ream

Matt said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to see that the twins made it outside. They are looking so much bigger!

Tisha and Mark said...

Happy Birthday Audy! Those pics make me really sad that I can't be there to go walking with you guys...or actually you should be here...no coats, hats...it is 88 degrees :) You look awesome Ash and I truly think destined for greatness in motherhood :) Love ya!

Bags said...

Happy Birthday, Audy!! I am a horrible friend for not calling you on your birthday. Looks like you all had a great time :) I'll be home for christmas to come visit you and the family again.

allison wright said...

happy late birthday to you Audy! we hope you enjoyed yourself and got everything you wanted :) hopefully we see you again soon.

Sunni said...

Happy Birthday Audy! Yummy looking pancakes Ash. The babies are soo cute and gettin' chubby!

A New Life Student said...

Hope you had a great birthday Audy! Great pictures of the family!

Alisa said...

Happy belated Bday Audy!!! Okay so first Ashlee you and the little ones look amazing. I cant wait to come see you again I need to find a sitter then maybe i come come see the babies..

Tisha and Mark said...

I just got your announcement in the mail...LOVE IT! They turned out SO cute! Miss you so much and wish that I was there so when I am home alone all this week we could hang out :) Love ya!

Cristi Benedict said...

Happy Bday Audy! Looks like you had a great time. Your first birthday as a dad! Wahoo! I'm glad you liked the old pics. I have a lot of cute ones of you and Ash back in the day too. I need to give you some. Ash, you look fabulous as always!!