Monday, March 8, 2010

Cousins

Hilary and our newest nephew came to town and we were lucky enough to have them over to play for a little while!!!
This was the first time we saw Landon in "real life". We had only skyped with him before. And oh man is he cute!! He is the most clam sweet baby ever! I loved holding him and loving on him.. HEAVEN!


Finn, Landon and Sophie all watching baby einstein!

Milo came to play for a while so we had to get a shot of all the cute monkeys on the bed!

Me loving that little tiny man.. and Sophie just checking in.



I think Finn loved his new boy cousin the best... He was so cute with Landon. He would point and say baby in the sweetest voice! He loved to give him kisses it was really sweet! These two are going to have so much fun together!!
Thanks Hil for visiting we miss you and can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When did my kid meet Landon? Did my mom come by while we were in Canada. I am jealous. I so wanted to see him. Dang it. I love that all of us our having fun being mommies together. Can't wait for our girls night tomorrow. xoxo

The Preece Family said...

Stop it!!! I wish I were there to throw Matthew in the picture. Dang! Oh well, let's do a retake in June when we are in town ok? By the way - you guys DEFINITELY need to submit the twins' photos to a "beautiful baby" photo contest..."best eyes", "prettiest smile", etc. First place for sure!!

Heather said...

OOOH how precious! i love that you guys gotta finally meet him! what a little sweet angel he is!
that is soo cute of all of them! i love it!!!