Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Popsicles & Snowman...

All firsts at our house!

Sophie and Finn had their first homemade popsicle Yum! They loved them and were so cute licking the stick to the very last drop! This will be a must this summer!!






...................................................................................................................................................................................

I was not happy to look out my window and see SNOW! I am over winter and ready for spring and summer!! But I thought I would turn my frown upside down and make the best of it! So we took all the snow from our front yard and made a snowman!! Not only was this a first for Finn and Soph but for me too!! Audy couldn't believe that I had never made a snowman before! I had so fun fun with my little monkeys make our snowman it was worth it snowing!





11 comments:

Alisa said...

Thats so fun! We need to get together more the other night was so much fun!

Julie Knowlton said...

Love those two. And who wouldn't love homemade popsicles and snowmen? Even though they belong in different seasons. :)

At least now it is warm enough again to enjoy popsicles.

A New Life Student said...

How fun! Popsicles are one of my great ways of bribing Julia lately! Sick of the snow? Come to Texas for a visit! Pretty please?

Melissa said...

I can't believe you had never made a snowman before! Are you sure we hadn't busted one out together? :) Those little monkies are adorable.

allison wright said...

i was expecting grandma's homemade popsicles, those looked gourmet! i need to follow you and turn my frown upside down on snowy winter days and get out for a little fun, hopefully that will be next winter :)

jen said...

But what I do love are... their faces!!

Cristi Benedict said...

Gosh! Could I freakn love these little kiddos anymore!?

Barnes said...

I too am shocked you have never made a snowman! And glad you finally did. Kids make everything better.

Anonymous said...

'First' memories are some of the sweetest~ Even if you are a grown up Big Girl with Babies of your own.

Love the new font.

HUGZZ~~

Hilary said...

I love it. Such little magazine babies!

Heather said...

HOW FUN to make those popcicles. sooo darling! and, secondly that is awesome of you to go make the snowman! i don't recall making one ever either! that is awesome!
seriously though, they are soo tall and old! it is insane! wowsa!
i love their darling sweet little faces.. soo precious!