Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lots of pics



Messy Kids!

Big Boy!

New computers so we can be just like Daddy!

WE love to color...and eat the crayons!

Sophie wasn't feeling good the other day, when I came in my room this is what I found...she was just hanging out by herself watching baby einstein... sweet even when she is sick!

Sweet and Naughty!! I was bringing in groceries when I got done this is what I found!

Finn loves to balance on anything!

Cutest bum around.. he is always sagging his diaper!


Helpers!

Sophie loves the vacuum! When ever I get in out she is right there helping!


I love these two so much I could squish them every second!! They are so fun and full of personalty they make my life so full and rich! I am truly blessed that I get to be home with them all day! I Love you monkeys!!

9 comments:

Hilary said...

I love those monkeys too :) It's crazy to see how many teeth they have!!!

Barnes said...

How cute are they! Love the toilet paper, you will rarely find a neatly rolled up on at my house!

Lindsey M. said...

Ok, no words can describe how much I loved those photos. They are darling!!!

Cristi Benedict said...

Ok I freakn' LOVE when you update your blog with lots of pics! I seriously can't get enough of those little munchkins. But they are growing up soo fast...NO! :) I want them to stay little forever. ha ha. Thanks for your super sweet comments. You are a dear sweet friend. And a girls night sounds fabulous! Lets do something soon! love ya!:)

Melissa said...

They are getting so dang big! How darling.

A New Life Student said...

They are as cute as ever! They really are growing so fast!!

jen said...

I concur with everyone else... those 2 are just so freaking cute!!

Holly said...

Hey! I can't believe how BIG your babies are! They look so fun! And SO cute!

Heather said...

they are soo dang cute! seriously, oh my gosh! you get such GREAT pics too!!!
k. i have to ask, is that a tutu on your sweetheart when she was in bed!? oh my gosh! it is amazing!
where did you get it!>?

you guys look like you DO have soo much fun together. you are such a good mommy!