Sunday, July 31, 2011

The 4th weekend!

For the 4th of July we head up to Audy's family ranch for the weekend for nonstop family fun!  This year we had a mechanical bull... Oh boy did Finn think this was the coolest thing ever!  I was so proud of him he got on all by himself and LOVED it!  Sophie was a little more hesitant so Audy rode with her, and she had a great time!  Hilary Audy's sister even took a turn!


Sophie and her favorite person when we go to the ranch... La La!

..........................

We took the kids to the Oakley rodeo this year and they were so entertained!!  We had so much fun!
Finn was digging the music, he was dancing up a storm!

This is Sophie waving to/with the rodeo queens, she thought they were amazing!

We went with my Mom and Dad, grandpa and grandma..and my brother and his two cute boys, who Finn adores!

The rodeo was way more fun with kids they were in awe of all the animal especially the horses!  The fireworks were by far the best for me, because they made my kids so happy and excited...Finn kept saying mom the fireworks make me happy!  Me too Finn, me too!

No comments: