Sunday, July 31, 2011

MS Bike ride

The end of June Audy and I did the Best Dam Bike Ride in Logan for MS.  We were there supporting my sister!  If you don't know my sister she is one amazing woman!  The week before this ride she rode her bike from the Jordan River temple to the St. George temple just over 300 miles in 3 days!  Then the next week she came up to Logan for this ride and rode another 100 miles, she is my hero!  The MS bike ride raises money to help find a cure for this awful disease and helps raise awareness.  Some of our amazing friends and family helped Audy and I raise money for this ride thank you again it means so much to us for all of your love and support!

 Audy and I camped in our care...
 This was our veiw..
Right before all the "Sunni's World" team ready to go!

 Cute Dan, Audy's friend was up riding as well, so he was nice enough to hang back with us.
Just stopping for lunch!

  The end of our ride...my first 100 miles!  Sunni was there to greet me at the end with a big hug!  

No comments: