Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday's and bowling

We surprised my Dad for his birthday this year at his favorite restaurant Red Lobster.





So everyone from my family could make it but my little sister Cydnee,  I didn't want her to be left out so I brought a framed picture of her to set on the table, so it was like she was there..I think people walking by that saw the picture thought it was her memorial or something we got a lot of weird looks!  Love ya Cyd! :)






................................................................................................................................................................
My Mother-in-law got a groupon for bowling up in Park City, so we all got together Hilary was in town and it was right before McKinley left for his mission to Argentina.
 After bowling!
 Just missing Taylor!
 Uncle Kin!



The kids absolutely LOVED bowling, they still are talking about "bowling in Park City!"  We are so glad to have spent some fun quality time with Kin before he left!

No comments: