Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby news!

January was a big month for us... we found out we were expecting out 3rd BABY!!!
I had an early ultrasound to make sure there was only one in there and sure enough there was only one and we were thrilled!!  We thought because there was only one I wouldn't be as sick this go around...but we were sooo wrong!  I was extremely sick again.  So while I was in bed or throwing up the kids played and played with Daddy!




Cute girl!







Resting eating a little bit of snow.


Once there was a snowman...

Tall tall tall!

cute little man 



snowball fight with Dad

snow fort
Then Finn and Sophie took full advantage of me being so sick.... the trouble begins!!










Sophie got a hold of a blue marker and made herself look like an little Avitar baby...she was so proud of her zebra striped legs!

No comments: