Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Costa Rica

We took a trip down to Costa Rica for a little baby-moon.  Joey and Lisa were nice enough to come down with us.  We LOVE them and were so happy when they said they could make it!  We had a blast with them!  I did great on the flight down thanks to snacks and zofran.  But once we got in the car to drive to our place I think the humidity and heat really got to me...and I threw up all over in front of a really nice resort.. yuck!  After that I adjusted and was fine for the rest of the trip!


FInding treasures.


The belly shot



Our friend we fed every day.

























The Crocodile tour was really cool.  It started raining super hard right as we got on the boat.  The crocs were HUGE!  And the guy feeding them was crazy!

Joey and Audy


Gotta have a sunset pic!



Running to catch one more wave!

We had a great time with Joey and Lisa!  I am so glad I went.. I was really not sure how I was going to do but it was wonderful and the sun and sand was just what I needed after being in bed for so long feeling yucky!

3 comments:

The Tews said...

Looks like it was a great trip! (minus some initial barfing:) I can't believe those alligator shots...yikes!

QNC said...

Im so glad you got to go! Im just bummed it wasn't with us! I thought you were super brave too for going while pregnant, but I guess you inspired me. We are going on our baby moon in a week!

Hilary said...

Love all the updates! Keep em coming :)