Monday, August 13, 2012

Disneyland and hiking

Well not much happen around here between January and April... I was so miserable and barely able to get out of bed for those 4 months I didn' t take any pictures!  So when I was able to emerge from my bedroom we decided to take advantage of the extra day passes we didn't use in December and road trip it to Disneyland with Sherm and Sherri, and meet up with my sister in law who was also pregnant at the time and her little guy!  My kids were in heaven being back at Disneyland and hanging out with Grammy and Grammy and their cousin Landon!


I love this pic.. so sweet!



Finn and Soph with Doug!

Catching bubbles and the Disney show.

The whole gang at California Adventure

Sophie LOVED Minnie and wanted to wait in line to meet her!


Normally I would never wait in line to meet the characters but hardly anyone was there so it was worth the wait, Finn LOVES Buzz!

I was terrible at taking pictures this trip.. I was doing good just to be out and about.. this was the most I had done in months!
.....................................................................................

When I was feeling up to it we would try and get the kids out and go for a hike.  They love to be in the mountains and hike and explore so they were thrilled when I was feeling a little better!



Best buddies

Nothing better than kids who love each other!



He wants to be just like his Daddy!


No comments: