Monday, September 22, 2008

Finn







Staying on top of things with these two little guys can be a challenge, so today was Finn's turn to get a bath and some pictures. We usually can get about 2-3 hours of sleep in between feedings and changes through out the night.....but they are both doing well and gaining weight. We pretty much don't have anything else to talk about since we just stay home a take care of the babies...oh yeah I went to Costco today, and I made Ash get out of the house and take the dog on a walk around the block. Finn and Sophie mostly slept, ate and went potty. :)

7 comments:

Sunni said...

Are you soooo tired? I remember those days, and I felt sorry for myself with only one baby! And yes, I am coming up this week even if it is at 3 a.m. (pump Ash so I can take that feeding for you;) Hang in there, 3 months is a magical number, it will get better.

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel said...

Oops! Deleted my comment! But...hooray! You guys are rock stars and the babies adorable! They have already gotten much bigger! Huge sigh of relief that all is well and they are at home with you guys... Now rest up you've got about 18 years ahead of you!

We love you all!
Dan & Ali

Tisha and Mark said...

You guys look great...tired but great :) I have no idea what to expect! We love you guys and wish we could be there to see the wee ones :)

A New Life Student said...

I love the one of all three of them in the bed :) I hope you start getting more and more rest! Their clothes are fitting them great. They are precious!

Cristi Benedict said...

Audy what a great dad you are! We're anxious to come see them again. You let us know as soon as visitors are allowed! We want in!:) Love you guys so much!

Aunt Judy said...

Oh, just when I think they can't get any cuter. The latest pictures are just adorable. I think Finn & Sophie look pretty happy to have you two for a Mommy & Daddy. So happy you have taken the time to post these pics ...when are you doing this at 3am??? xxoo Aunt Judy