Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No more nights in the hospital





Well the finally made us go home from the hospital. After the 4 nights Ash was allowed in the hospital to recover from her C-section we were able to do a "hotel" stay for three more nights so we could be close to our babies. Last night was our first night that we had to come home. It is terrible coming home after having babies born and not being able to take them with you. Ahhhhh it sucks. We just want them here with us. The only positive is that Ash is able to recover physically a little better. So we wake up and go to the hospital to see out little guys. They are doing better everyday. Hopefully they will be able to come home in a week or two instead of six. Thanks to everyone who was called and visited us. We love you all

10 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Audy & Ash... its Claire from OSF. I randomly happened upon your blog and just wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful babies! How sad to go home without them, but I'm happy to hear that they should be joining you at home soon. They are just darling. Congratulations again!

Tisha and Mark said...

I love that their little clothes are SO big! Ash... you are a natural mom :) Love you guys!

Kris said...

congrats guys! Audy, you're gonna be such a great daddy! And I'm sure your wife will be a super mom.

The little ones are absolutely ADORABLE, I'm so happy for you guys.

lots of love,
the girl formerly known as Kris Pallin.

xo

Sunni said...

OK, seriously, the green background has to go. You need to get on Leelou blogs and pick a background, she has tons of cute freebies to choose from. Theres a link button on my blog. That being said I am sooo proud of those lil twins! They are trying so hard to be big! And even though its sad when Finn has to have his feeding tube put back in, I kind of think its halarious that he pulls it out. He, like his auntie enjoys the taste of food, and wants it the old fashioned way! Love love, kiss kiss

Unknown said...

We are madly in love.

-Bags and Linds

Sunni said...

OK, it's not a Leelou background, but it is much better than the neon green. ;) But I do need some more pics of those babies, come on, you can't be that busy (hee hee)

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH! I AM SOOO happy everything is better! i can't believe everything that you guys went thru! OOOH! THEse photos of the babies! Oh my gosh! they can't be more precious!
congrats!

LOVE you guys!!! love your cousin!

Heather said...

i am an idiot i didn't write what i meant. I was saying, I am glad ash is good, and the babies are good! i can't imagine going home without your little ones! you poor things! I KNOW that things will workout!
Sorry about my last email! like i said, Idiot!

love you guys!

Alisa said...

Wow they look so good and healthy. It was so fun to see you and the babes the other day. Please let me know if you need anything.
Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.