Monday, October 5, 2009

Hair cuts and birthdays

My mom gave Finn his first hair cut before I had his birthday pictures taken... He was so good the whole time loving all the attention being on him!




Here is pose at the end of the haircut... I think he was feeling pretty cool!
Sophie couldn't miss out on the action...even though she doesn't have much hair Mumsie still combed it and put some hairspray in it to make her pretty!


......
HaPpY BiRtHdAy To FiNn & sOpHiE!
Sophie telling everyone that she is ONE!

Finn had no problems diving right into his cake!


I can't believe that a whole year has past and that my babies are ONE! They are so precious and fun, they keep me on my toes and make my life so fulfilling! I am so grateful to have such sweet babies! I am excited about the next year to come to watch Sophie and Finn grow and learn even more! Happy birthday my darlings I love you!!!
.....
Then


Now...


Its amazing what a year can do!

7 comments:

Alisa said...

Its crazy how fast they grow in 1 year!! They are very cute..

Hilary said...

YAY! pictures!!! They are the cutest children on the planet. I love them!!!!! thanks for posting these :) I CAN NOT believe it has already been a year. Love the hair cut pics...those two are so animated.

Cristi Benedict said...

Zach and I are laughing so hard right now at the "cool" picture of Finn!!!! So precious!!! We love how cute they are!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to you TWO cute liitle monsters! Remember sitting in front of that heater in your moms salon!? :)

The Preece Family said...

Those cake pictures are TIMELESS!! I love it --- so cute! I still can't believe they are 1 already!

Heather said...

THEY are soo soo precious! I LOVE IT! i can't believe they are a year old! wow! they are soo grown up and just too precious! I LOVE THEM!!!

happy birthday darling kiddos!!! looks like a blast! (i love the haircut too! so cute!) ;O)

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=rapid file defragmentor 1.4.686 beta ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg