Thursday, October 8, 2009

Utah State Fair

They had the cutest baby goats there! They were so curious and fun...Sophie and Finn loved them! They would each put their hand out so the goat could sniff and lick it!!
You can't really see it but Sophie has the biggest grin on her face! She was in heaven being around all the animals!



Our babies and their cutest Daddy!! They sure love him.. and so do I!
Finn with Papa's shades on!
Finn loved running around and looking everywhere.. He would stop and point at everything!



We had some friends that have horses that were competing in the fair that night so we stopped by to say Hi... They had some big horses! Finn was okay looking at the from a far... he would get all excited he loved them.... until we took him right up to them, then he got scared and tried to turn and get as far away from them as he could!



Sophie on the other hand... She wanted to get as close as possible! She was all about petting them touching their noses..I think a few times she got her whole tiny hand up one nostril of this poor horse! It was so funny to see the difference in Finn and Sophie when it came to the animals!

My cute Dad

Me and my cute baby boy!

Mumsie and Mommy helping Sophie cruise through all the people.


After Navajo tacos..yum! They had live entertainment Sophie and Finn loved playing on all the chairs and dancing to the blue grass music in the background!




We ended the night with the famous BIG YELLOW SLIDE!!! I have been coming to the fair since i can remember and this was one of the things that I always did as a kid when I came here... so we are keeping the tradition alive with Finn and Sophie! Audy took them both down they were so cute.. Finn wasn't sure what to think when he went down, but loved it after the fact.. he would point and get all excited!! Sophie loved it from start to finish... I think she is going to be our little dare devil!! All in all it was a fun time at the fair with my little family and my cute mom and dad!!

6 comments:

A New Life Student said...

What a fun family outing! I bet their faces going down the slide were priceless. I can't believe they are cruising around everywhere! Too cute!

Melissa said...

I think Sophie is going to be your little dare devil too! How fun to watch them grow up and see how they react to different things!

Tisha and Mark said...

so fun! I love your background too and might have to steal it :) So cute! Miss you tons! LOVE YOU!

*The Thomas 3* said...

Oh I can't wait til my little one is big enough to take places! That looks like a blast! Keep the pictures coming it's good to see how big they are getting!

The Tews said...

What a brave girl Sophie is! I love her face when she is petting the horse.

Heather said...

how fun is this!? i love it! oooh man! i am so sorry i have been so sick and out of it with this pregnancy that i haven't seen your cute family blog! those two have gotten soo big! oooh my goodness!
what a fun trip to the fair! i love it! that slide is awesome! I don't think i have ever been there before! i know so weird! haha