Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Naughty Monkeys

I have a great area to coral my kids in when i need to get things done (mostly so they don't follow me around and undo everything I just did!!) One particular day I was going about my daily chores when I got the feeling something was wrong... then there was a erie quietness in the house, and I thought oh know what is going on, my kids are being way too quiet!! so I come flying into the living room this is what I find!!




I had left out my costco size tub of chocolate covered almonds from the night before, and these two little monkeys opened the lid somehow and were having so much fun sucking all the chocolate and spitting out the almonds (thank goodness!!!). There was chocolate everywhere!!!! Even though there was a giant mess to clean up I couldn't resist to grab my camera and snap a few quick shots!

9 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

SOO cute. Priceless. I love Finn's face on the first photo! He's lovin life! I just love those two. It was good to see you last weekend. Happy Bday Audy!!

Melissa said...

So glad you grabbed your camera. Pricelss!

Heather said...

OOOH my goodness! how cute! what little rascals!! soo sweet!

Tisha and Mark said...

See, when Mc ate her poop (yes, I said poop in your blog) I would have grabbed the camera, Mark however, hurried her to the bath tub :) All about preference for memories I guess :) Awesome. Good times :)

A New Life Student said...

Double the trouble! You are so right, silence is never a good thing. They are just too cute!

jen said...

They always find a way don't they! ha ha! I can't believe that... how funny.

I was catching up on all your post... Happy Birthday to everyone (but you ;) ) first off! Next, can you PLEASE tell me the color in your bathroom. I love it and I may be in need of a great grey for the nursery!! Did you guys do all that work yourselves? Holy crap... get over to my house now! It looks awesome!

Chris and Ashley said...

how could you be mad when it's just too funny! don't you love kids!! by the way, happy belated bday audy!

Lindsey M. said...

Ahhh! That is too funny! Smart babies to spit out the dangerous stuff!

Holly said...

This is SO funny! I'm glad you got a picture!