Thursday, October 1, 2009

House Pics Finally!

Master Bedroom before..


AFTER...


Master Bath BEFORE..


AFTER..


Living room BEFORE..




AFTER..



Kitchen BEFORE....



AFTER..




So here it is just a few quick pics of the house! This has been such a long process.. but things are finally settling down and it is starting to feel more and more like home! There is still a lot of work that needs to be done (as you can tell in the pics!) but slowly but surely we will get it all done! Thanks for being patience I promise more frequent updating from now on!

11 comments:

A New Life Student said...

It looks AMAZING! I am so happy for you guys. It is seriously beautiful. I hope you are enjoying it!

Chris and Ashley said...

You did an awesome job! It looks great. Enjoy, you deserve it!

Erik & Nicole said...

I still can't figure out why you didn't keep the red shag carpet in the master bedroom, but other than that it's beautiful. I hope someday I'll have the privelege of using that bathroom.

Alisa said...

I love it!

Hilary said...

Looks great! Love the kitchen :)

The Richards family said...

Wow you guys did a great job it looks great!

Tisha and Mark said...

I am most disappointed that you didn't keep the red carpet...that was vintage Ash! It looks REALLY good. You guys have done a great job! I like the little sitting area in the kitchen! What about the babies' rooms?? :) XOXO

Sunni said...

Hey Martha,
Do you have room in your schedule to help a tasteless, can't see out of the box kinda girl like me? Love, homogenized in So. Jo.

Melissa said...

Wow! I had no idea you were already doing all the work! It looks so great. How fun! Your kitchen is my favorite part ;)Keep me updated on the other areas I love this stuff.

P.S. Did you save the red carpet?

Cristi Benedict said...

You're house is beautiful! I'm so impressed! Ash you really are the best Martha Stewart I know! ;) Good job! LOVE it!

The Preece Family said...

Wow - those before pics really make it look like you did so much work! (Which you did --- ). Your house is beautiful - so glad I got to see it in person!